Iconic Central Park Poster Signed
Two years in the making the poster features over 2,000 colorful icons that form a multi-hued mosaic of beloved park features – from the Duke Ellington monument in Harlem to Columbus Circle to the Penguins in the Central Park Zoo.
167 named icons line the borders as a reference, with countless others within that invite the viewer to explore the park’s rich cultural history. Iconic Central Park© features 75 Statues and Monuments, 25 Bridges, 20 Named Gates, 8 Bodies of Water, 4 Fountains, 3 bears, 2 Ghosts and 1 Castle.
Included are icons of favorite movies, books and songs as well as depictions of memorable performances, events and personalities, including Simon and Garfunkel’s reunion concert, Meryl Streep at the Delacorte, a plane crash, an Elf – and one infamous crime. Colorful, informative and challenging – you can locate your own favorite features of Central Park, plus discover brand new ones, along with little known facts and historical secrets.
Iconic Central Park© comes in standard one-sheet movie-poster size (27″ x 40″). It would look superb adorning an apartment or office wall, featured in a study, a dorm room or even as a teaching tool in a classroom.
Just like its namesake Iconic Central Park© will provide countless hours of diversion and inspiration and will enable viewers to enjoy the pleasures of visiting the heart of New York City, no matter where they are.
Each poster comes with a Letter of Authenticity from Alfalfa New York.
- Standard one-sheet movie-poster size: 27″ x 40″
- Premium Italian heavy cardstock, FSC-certified
- Offset printed in full color with soy-based ink
- Ivory white, semi-matte, ultra-smooth
- Signed by the designer, Rafael Esquer
- Perfectly chosen for collectible, museum-quality posters
- Impressive Ivory Natural 200 gsm by Gruppo Cordenons, Milan
- Soft marked surface, excellent stiffness, bulk, and opacity
- Special matte coating on front side for high ink holdout
- High whiteness for brilliant images, contrast, and detail